- We have changed our Google Analytics data retention period to 14 months, after which all date is scrapped.
- We have REMOVED IP tracking on Google Analytics so we can not see demographic information for you nor know your location beyond your country.
- Affiliate links, where cookies or tracking are used, will automatically issue a popup alert to those in the EU to alert you to the permissions you will be granted, and offer the right to say no, once GDRP.
- If you sign up for a newsletter and you are in the EU, you will be specifically asked to tick a GDPR compliant acceptance of us storing your email, name and country to joining the newsletter.
- We have REMOVED and DESTROYED all data of any EU email subscribers prior to the 17th May 2018. An email was sent to these subscribers informing them of this change prior to their data being deleted by our mailing software, Convert Kit.
- We have REMOVED all IP’s from any comments left on this website previously.
- All future comments will not store the IP address when leaving a comment. Likewise, none of the fields (Name, Email or Website) are compulsory to leave a comment. Leaving that information is your choice.
- When arriving on our website from an EU country you will be alerted by our advertising network of the data that is collected by you being on the website. Our advertising partner Mediavine will give you the option of continuing, changing your settings or learning more from this page.
- If you want to inquire as to what data we hold on you, you can email us – firstname.lastname@example.org – at any time.
All photographer and content within this site are copyright of Daniel Clarke except where specifically stated otherwise. No content or imagery may be re-used, copied, embedded or re-purposed without written consent from myself. I’m a photographer, this is my job, stealing my stuff is not cool – trust me, we aren’t getting paid the big bucks to start with!
Third Party Advertising
I allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioural advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit networkadvertising.org.
Terms & Conditions
By using this site you do so at your own free will. All stories, tips and information contained are from personal experience and may have taken place some time ago. We accept no responsibility for any misleading or incorrect information and highly recommend for prices and details of third supplier items you seek out the most recent with them directly. I love to travel but I also love how unique people are and appreciate that my tastes may not be yours, as such please take any advice within this website as a rough guide for your travels. As such, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the accuracy, completeness, availability, suitability or readability in regards to the website or the information, products, services contained within it. You agree to use the information on this website for information purposes only and at your own risk. In no case will we be liable for any damage or loss due to using this website. Including, but not limited to, indirect or accidental loss of damage, any harm to profits or financials or any other personal damage through the use of this website.
All content and comments expressed are those of myself, Daniel Clarke, and not those of any employers or partners I work with.
All comments from users who have not commented and been approved before will be held in moderation. Anything deemed spam or offensive will be deleted and not published on the site. We do not store the IP address of commenters nor are any personal details required to leave a comment.
As a general rule, I pay for most of my travels from my own pocket, much preferring to enjoy and experience my travels through my own eyes without the interruption of work or requirements. However, on regular occasions, there is some crossover between work life and travels which results in articles being published on this blog.
As a Professional Photographer, I sometimes write about products/places etc that I have visited through my work. Although I will have received compensation for this work, any articles, thoughts or opinions post on this website are always my own opinion and are never influenced by outside providers. Should I not be happy or enjoy something, it will either not be written about on here or it will do so in an honest way. In the same way, as a Travel Blogger I do on occasion receive discounted or provided services for the point of inclusion in this blog – again, the same honesty applies here.
On the rare occasion any content has been provided by a third party you will always informed of this at the start of the relevant article.
As an affiliate, I only recommend products and services that I feel are of high quality and helpful to my readers. If it’s not something I personally know and love or have tried I won’t be talking about.
External links are often used in this site to direct you to further information/news regarding a particular subject. We accept no responsibility for the content of this links or any external sight and they are provided merely as an additional tool to help you in your travel planning. Please note our affiliate link partner, Commision Junction, will alert those in the EU of any tracked affiliate link if we have not already recieved consent when you first arrived to the website.
Emails & Newsletter
Any email information submitted for competitions or newsletter applications will never be passed on to any other parties. You can un-subscribe at any times.
Occasionally, some links may be affiliate links for products/services I believe in – by using these links you will not notice any additional costs or affect on you but these help to fund the provision of this website.
Competitions & Giveaways
From time to time, this website will offer the opportunity to compete in competitions to win prizes or free items. If supplied by a third party we accept no responsibility for their provision or quality of the product. All T&C are applicable to individual competitions and all winner decisions are final. We reserve the right to amend, withdraw or cancel a competition at any time if required.
Get a FREE 2017 Tips Book!
Travel should be fun and easy, let me help...
Let me send you all my best tips, tricks and guides as well as seasonal travel discounts & competitions